Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-31 Origin: Site
The harmonic reducer needs to be specially customized for use in a specific environment, so as to give better play to its performance. How to design the specially customized harmonic reducer and what are the design steps?
1. Collect the type, specification, speed, purpose, power, size and weight requirements, transmission ratio, allowable error value, installation form, service life, stability and other relevant information of the equipment carried by the special customized harmonic reducer.
2. Select type and installation
3. Preliminarily determine the selection of materials, surface treatment process, heat treatment process, processing method, lubrication method, lubricating grease and other process methods and parameters.
4. Determine the number of transmission stages and transmission ratio
5. Preliminary determination of gear transmission center distance, module and other geometric parameters.
6. Determine the structure, shaft size, span and bearing model used.
7. Check the strength of load parts such as gears, shafts and keys and calculate the service life of bearings.
8. Lubrication cooling calculation
9. Determine the use of accessories for harmonic reducer
10. Calculation of process data for determining gear carburization depth and tooth profile and tooth direction modification
11. Draw processing production drawings according to relevant national and industrial standards
The design of harmonic reducer needs comprehensive consideration. It is necessary to optimize the design and adjustment of its parameters and performance while meeting the use needs of customers, so as to give better play to its performance in a specific environment.