Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-02 Origin: Site
KF series worm gear screw lift is a transmission component designed and developed by our company. Now it is widely used. Its advantages are very beautiful appearance, high precision, relatively compact internal structure, strong load capacity, long stroke, etc. Etc., it has been sought after by many automation machinery, mining machinery, and water conservancy equipment. KF series elevators are divided into two types according to the screw type, one is KFT series trapezoidal screw elevator, the other is KFB series ball screw elevator, we also choose for customers according to the customer's usage when selecting the model for the customer.
Let's talk about how to select the trapezoidal screw and ball screw today. I hope it can bring some help to your selection, so that you can have more choices when designing schemes.
1. KFT is suitable for low-speed and low-frequency working conditions, while KFB is suitable for high-speed and high-frequency working conditions.
2. KFT has a self-locking function, so there is no need to install a brake device. The KFB ball screw itself does not have self-locking, so if required, you can install a brake motor or other brake equipment.
3. In the case of the same frame number, KFT has a stronger load capacity than KFB.
4. Due to the sliding friction, KFB not only has high accuracy and efficiency, but also has a higher service life than KFT.
5. The overall price of KFT is lower than KFB.
Therefore, according to the above conditions, you can choose according to your own situation when choosing a lift. If you have more questions, please contact our company's technical engineer.